Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Never to old to get a TAT ! ! ! ! !

Can you believe I went and did it??????????? I was so inspired by Tammy & Steve's TAT's I decided to get one myself. I don't know what all the fuss was about - Steve -. You must have a low tolerance for pain. I didn't have any pain at all - in fact it was a breeze. Thank goodness the tattoo artist was quick - it only took a matter of minutes - and very reasonable. I will take you to get another one when you come if you want. There are all different designs to choose from.

Actually I have a confession to make. IT WAS PAINFUL -
The stencil was pretty sticky and it pulled a little when she took it off. It is air brushed on. Do you really think I would get the real thing???? I just couldn't resist. I'm a big chicken when it comes to pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment