Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hannah's Special Day

On Saturday September 12, 2009 Hannah had her special day with me.
Here we are before leaving for what could be a long day. You never know with Hannah. She likes to look at just about everything in the stores before she decides on what she wants. That is OK with me. That is why I like to take them on a special day. It is their day to do what they want.
She is saying "Let's go, I am ready". I asked her where she wanted to go. She said she wanted to go someplace different. Everybody goes to Valley Dairy she said so I want to go to Pizza Hut. I said OK. So it was off to Pizza Hut before shopping.

We decided to get a LARGE pizza and split it. All she wanted on hers was sausage, pepperoni and black olives - so I got 1/2 with what she wanted and on the other 1/2 I added green peppers and onions. As you can see it didn't take us long to dig into the pie.


Hannah really enjoyed her pizza. It was a little hot as you can see. I am glad she picked Pizza Hut. Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I think it is Hannah's too. After lunch we went to Big Lots and Wal-Mart to do our shopping. She looked at many different things before deciding on what she bought. If I had bought everything she liked the store would have been empty. After shopping she wanted to get dessert. Guess where she wanted to go Aunt Tammy????? You guessed it.



EAT YOUR HEART OUT Aunt Tammy!!!!!!!!! This cone is for you. Strawberry Banana. Jordan's has to be the favorite ice cream stopping place for everyone. Especially the Texas vacationers. I got my usual baby vanilla. It was so good.




Here is Hannah showing off what she bought. She got a 2010 wall calender with pictures of dogs and a new water jug at Big Lots. At Wal-Mart she got a set of 2 tank tops and a pair of legging to match and Blendy Pens - I'm not sure what these pens are - but she really enjoyed them. She told me that she had a good day. I know I did and can't wait to take all 3 again some day. Caleb lives to far away to take him. Maybe next summer on their vacation he will want to go with me.





1 comment: