Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUMMER RECAP IN PHOTOS

I can't believe that summer is over and fall is just around the corner. I will try to sum up the last 3 months with a short blog - WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It started out with a weeks visit from Tammy, Steve & Caleb the 2nd week of June. They came for a memorial service for my mom. She passed away December 28, 2008 in Florida. My sister brought her ashes to Sharon, PA and had a memorial service for her family and friends. It was great to see relatives I hadn't seen in years. I also took my weeks vacation while they were here. We had a great visit with them. Below are some pictures of the fun time they had. Caleb waiting to get into the pool - not sure what is on his mind - it looks like he has nothing but mischief on his mind "OK Cole - you are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cole - Mr. Hollywood himself - doing his thing. He loves to swim and does it quit well for his age. He is only 4 years old and is not afraid of the water.

Paige, Uncle Stevo and Caleb enjoying the pool.


Caleb enjoying his lunch in the outdoors. He loves his food as you can see from his face. He is such a happy little guy. I really missed him when they went home.



Aunt Tammy and her special little nieces - Paige and Hannah. Hannah and Tammy are really close. They are like Siamese twins joined at the hip. We all really missed Tammy, Steve and Caleb when they left after a week.





No comments:

Post a Comment