Saturday, June 13, 2009

My First Post

Paige at Japanese steak house Cole at Japaneses steakhouse Caleb playing in back yard drinking his bubu
Paige in back yard - not sure why mouth wide open!!!!!! I must have told her a funny story.
Hannah riding her bike in back yard
All 4 of my angels It has been a fun week having Tammy, Steve & Caleb home on vacation. I also was home on a weeks vacation. I think Tammy created a BLOG MONSTER when she gave me a digital camera and showed me how to create a blog. I have had alot of fun over the last couple of days taking pictures. I am just warning you all in advance - there will be lots and lots of pictures in the future. Tammy, Steve & Caleb left today - 6-14-09 to go back to Texas. It will be so quiet around here . They will be missed very much. That's all for now. More blogging later.

1 comment: